Thursday, August 13, 2009

Trimming


Worked out in the yard today. It rained last night and it was much cooler today. I trimmed all (5) the shrubs and the two trees in the front. Didn't get a pic but might tomorrow. We only have a few living things on our place. It's Arizona, you know, land of the desertscaping where it's all rocks and cactus. Now all I need are the cactus.

Also took Lola to groomer. She loves being cut short here because it's so hot. I painted the guest bath a greenish blue and hung a few more pictures. We're getting there slowly. I've almost run out of steam for painting for a while. The last two bedrooms might have to wait. I'm exhausted. They are going to start on our pool next week so I can focus on that. Also, someday Rach and Kes will bring another trailer full of our stuff to us and I'll have to figure out where to put all of that...Can you say, "Yard Sale!"?

My Relief Society presidency is coming in the morning so I need to pick up the house a little and try to look presentable. I like our new ward. They are more common and the sisters are much friendlier than in Ahwatukee, though that was a great ward too. Our new ward has three nurseries because they have 159 kids under six or something weird like that.

1 comment: