Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I Exhaust Myself

I took my own excellent advice and deleted a post where I ranted about people who offended me. I need to lighten up. I need to breathe deeply and find my inner harmony...whatever! I need to shut my mouth and just blog about amusing things and not be so serious. Let others stew about religion and befuddled parents. As for me in my house, I'm going to ... I don't really know, but I'm going to be very zen-like while I do it.

6 comments:

CB said...

OK I think I would have liked that post.
Every once in awhile - OK mostly when some idiot in my life ticks me off - I do a rant post. It feels so good.

life in red shoes said...

NO DAMMIT! I DIDN'T GET TO READ IT!!!!!!

Laurene said...

Good for you! Live and let live! I love your border and the header photo is perfect!

Anonymous said...

I love your background!!!

JoJo said...

Girl, it's totally cool to rant about bitches that piss you off every know and then.

Be true to yourself. Don't be afraid and trust your instincts on these things.

JoJo said...

I meant now*. I'm eating and typing at the same time. It's hard to multitask.