Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Minutia

So nice to be home and able to blog though I have nothing exciting to post. Got oil changed, dog groomed, went to the library, cleaned, bought new pillows and pillow cases, and 2 new white towels. It's ridiculous to get excited about new towels, but I do. I just love thick, plush towels. And our pillows were pathetic and I kept thinking about dust mites, so I splurged.

How nice it was last night to wander around in my underwear before I changed to my pajamas...I don't usually wander around partially clothed. I just wanted to because I could. No guests to cramp my style.

We must trim Barley tonight. Certainly nothing on television. When I start to read I fall asleep. This is probably the most pitiful post ever. You don't even need to comment. I'm just babbling.

6 comments:

Julie Harward said...

Thanks for your visit...we never get over loving to walk around in our birthday suit or our underwear do we! LOL

Emily of Boston said...

Did you borrow anything from the library?

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Lmao, you crack me up.

Thanks for the reminder....I need to go to the library and make appointment at the groomers.

life in red shoes said...

This post is to funny NOT to comment!
I'm seeing you wandering the house, Lola at your heels while you hug new towels, in your g's.

Ahhhh, free at last :)

CB said...

I totally wish I could walk around my house in my underwear! I would scare all the kids - ha ha!

cathycan said...

"How nice it was last night to wander around in my underwear..."
hahahahahaha