Saturday, March 12, 2011

Perspective--

Had a pedicure, planted some tomatoes and trimmed off frost damage on many plants. Some I fear are gonners. I don't like boating either (Red Shoes) but I'm going...It all seems relative in relationship to the awful tragedy in Japan and other areas. The nuclear melt down danger seems almost unreal. It all looks like a disaster movie. Sadly, it's not. Carry on, readers. Despite all that the weather here is lovely. Hot, but lovely.

4 comments:

Liz said...

I love your new background! Super cute.

I know...it's kind of weird to carry on when such devastation is going on elsewhere. Thank goodness the Lord is in charge.

Holly said...

I am in desparate need of a pedicure. I think I'll get one next week. I used to get one every two weeks just for the foot massage alone but I haven't had on in months. Time to scrape the barnicles off my feet.

CB said...

I heard you got some 90 degree weahter already. Send about 10 degrees our way and it'll be perfect!!

Nicole said...

ok I really love your header photo :)

Blog Archive