I wanted to post something more cheerful and upbeat before Daughter read my blog and scolds me. You know I hate being scolded.
I'm a "man down" on my followers. Don't think I don't check, people. I know who it is too. It's someone from New York that just had a baby. I never could figure out why she was MY follower anyway. I think she once punched the wrong button. Evidently she realized I was cluttering her list of bloggers. It's a'right. I'm cool with that. Free choice and all...ahem!
Jennifer Lopez and Mark Anthony are getting divorced. That's really too bad for those cute babies. I don't understand the whole Hollywood marriage thing. So temporary and throw away.
I think I'm getting a new phone today. Mine is pretty antiquated. I won't be getting an i-phone but I will get something more like that. I can't operate too high tech of a phone.
The trip to Daughter's was good. The boys are so cute. Gunnar is just delicious. Blakers had kind of a hard time, but we all survived. There were chaotic moments and those hounds just need to be shot, but other than that. Daughter tried to not have too much going on. The twins were finishing swim lessons and she and I did some yard work. It's also very good to be home.
Rick has our day all lined up. He sits around and plans activities while I'm gone. The man is cute but real annoying.
I'm home. I'm safe. I'm glad. Have a good weekend, everyone.
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(242)
-
▼
July
(18)
- Show Down at Culver's Corral
- I Need Filters--Or A Muzzle
- French Toast
- Serenading Lola in the Rain
- Don't Ask, Don't Tell...
- Aching!
- Let Me Be Brief
- Umbrella on Roof
- Dream Weaver
- New Day
- Close Call
- Short Note
- Titleless
- Friday Frippery
- I Don't Want to Talk About It...
- Imagine This...
- A Little Scorched and Deflated
- Pool Shots
-
▼
July
(18)
15 comments:
Glad you had a good time in Vegas! Scary about your trip back. I do the same thing with my blind spots. I've had a couple close calls lately so I'm on high alert now too.
Hey,,just catching up! I'm a man down too...sure it is a man ..lol. Someone said they are notified when someone quits them? I always figure that someone just quit blogging...couldn't be because they didn't like me?? There are different mirrors you can buy for the blind spot...or an add on you can put on yours...they help.
Hmmmm, I need to see if I'm 'one man down', too. Of if you and Sheryl are the lucky twosome! It's IS kinda creepy and nope, Blogger doesn't let you know when you've been 'dumped'.
Ok, your weekend (sans dogs) sounded nice. Bonding with the boys and daughter.
My trip on the road to Target was un-eventful, but I WAS super watchful of the others driving. I DID encounter a deer at about 10,000' that was sauntering across the road, tho. Stupid animal.
It's way overcast here, so the temps are down. Are you still frying? Make it stop and I'll come see you.
((hugs))
I shall never unfollow you. You've got me for life! Even if I have a baby and I'm living in Maine, I shall continue to follow you. Your sidebar is all jacked up! What's up with blogger?
Well you can't be a man down on your followers. Let me fix that :)
I want to be you in your header pic right now. That looks divine and peaceful.
Off to read some more of your blog...
SO glad you had a good time AND that you are home safe & sound..even if it's not "sound of mind" lol
I know, those poor little babes. Hope things work out okay for them.
Sorry you're a man down. The rest of us are loyal to the end, though!
I just found out I wasn't officially following your blog! I am now. :-)
Sounds like you had a great visit!! Yay! Have a fun day with the Hubby too!
I've gained about 5 followers thanks to the good advice from you and Holly. Sounds like you've made up from your one man down. Glad you had a safe trip - kids are way more fun than dogs!
I always wonder if these divorce announcements are just publicity for some upcoming movie, etc... I hope it is, they "seem" good together, but who know??
I just got a new phone and it is haard to figure out! guess that says something abt. my techno abilities
: ( or intelligence in general!
"The man is cute, but real annoying"!
That just made me laugh!
P.S. I cannot even see who is following me anymore. My follower thing has not worked for a couple months - it doesn't show up - and I have no clue why?
Welcome back! I am glad you had a good visit with the kids.
My follower list is pitifully small so I try not to pay attention to whether or not someone falls off. Although, if some of my faves fell off then I think I would have to quit blogging.
He's a cute man but really annoying. Love that! Made me laugh
Post a Comment