I was supposed to get pictures of the boys on their first day of first grade. I was going to post those as happy talk. So far this is the only one I've received. This is Roost with his lunch packed but still in jammies.
I called but there were minor disasters with Blaker's and he was just getting on the bus. Rooster rode his bike over with his mom and his friends. I can't believe he's that grown up. Yikes! Where has time gone?
I'm supposing the photos will come in later. I need some happy today. Back to cleaning and then a shower. I need to do something uplifting. Sigh!
If you are a Pinterest member will you invite me to join. I got an invite from the main site and then didn't use it, so now they are not inviting me again. Did I nullify my chances to ever get on Pinterest again? Help me!!
Monday, August 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(242)
-
▼
August
(20)
- I'm Sure It Was...
- Happy Talk...
- No Wonder
- Copyrighted??
- Here's to Irene
- OK--Holly...
- Design Star
- Be Gone, Funk!
- "We're Sick of It..."
- And So It Goes...
- Itchy!
- Mixed Messages
- August 11th
- Later...
- New Struggles--Though Minor
- Snap Me Out Of It
- Grab a Hump and Hang On
- Down--A Little, Out--Not So Much
- Good News, Bad News
- Who? Me?
-
▼
August
(20)

8 comments:
I am a pintrest member but have no clue how it works other than to look at pics. How do I use it??? :) Can't believe I'm asking that question. :)
Hope you get your pictures soon. I have no idea what pinterest is so can't help you there. And yes, it is hot enough for me, and then some.
I'm afraid of pinterest, can you imagine how much time I would spend there?
I sent you an invite..but if you didn't get it, let me know and I'll send another.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the swimmimg photos in your header! What a darling family you have..
Oh and don't let a "Life in Red Shoes" scare you away..she'd be a big hit on Pinterrest if she joined..she's an amazing cook, decorator and blogger..she NEEDS to be there!
I have a pinterest account!!! I think I might have a picture on there too! I have no idea how I got the account or what to do with it. I'm still in the "cut pictures out of Ladies Home Journal and paste them on to a poster board" phase. You're invited to come over and join me. Bring your own glue stick.
I spend entirely too much time on Pinterest. I didn't understand why everyone in the blogging world (especially those who blog about style/fashion) were so obsessed with collecting pictures online. Now that I use it, I understand. HOWEVER, despite using it constantly, I don't consider myself to be among the obsessed. I just use it because I'm bored at work... I have a Christmas shopping list going on there. Tons of great home decor/craft/sewing/shopping inspiration... sighhhhhhhhhh...
Clueless about Pintrest. I've heard the name mentioned, but figured it was illegal so put my fingers in my ears.
Happy Day to YOU! Rooster is adorable in his jammies but that lunchbox is the Bomb! It's nice to see that they are still being used and are "cool". I loved my red plaid one.
How is you head?
I was invited on Pintrest and even think I might have something out there but have totally forgotten how it works. Kind of the same with Google +
And that is a happy boy with his lunch box all packed!
Post a Comment