Rick told a lady he home teaches that I'm obsessed with genealogy like an addict on drugs. How accurate rude! I must go in and get my fix. I can't control myself.
Between Pinterest and genealogy, I'm almost as incoherent as the Michael Jackson in that recording they played in court yesterday at his doctor's trial.
Addicted is a bit too harsh, think "engaged." And BTW, they are both worthy of your time and talents. Geneology is encouraged by our religion, pinning is like food for the soul :)
4 comments:
For crying out loud! Rick knows nothing!! (Hi Rick, I love you.) The only drug is Diet Coke. Miss your face, let's get together and go nuts.
There are many of us genealogy addicted people out there. I could be worse, right?
I hope you're finding lots of relatives with LOTS of money and big houses that you are in line for.
Addicted is a bit too harsh, think "engaged."
And BTW, they are both worthy of your time and talents. Geneology is encouraged by our religion, pinning is like food for the soul :)
That is funny.
There is nothing wrong with attending those meetings ya know.
Hi my name is Jo and I'm addicted to pinning............and ancestors.
Ya, makes perfect sense.
Post a Comment