Monday, September 12, 2011

Office Redo

Bulletin board made of fabric
 My photographic talents still are lacking. I was going to wait until I finished the "book room" redo, but I figured it would be messy again before I get the finishing touches complete. So I shot these few snippets to give you a peak.

Another shot of drapes and Al


Painted walls grey (or gray) or...Rick says they look purple...?? Made the curtains and painted the inside of the bookcases a goldish yellow.
Inside of bookcases painted gold
 Took armloads of junk out to the trash in an attempt to clean and declutter. It looks much better, but my pictures don't really do justice. I want to get a cute accent rug and a black/white board for above the toy cupboard.

Just pretend you can see it in panorama and that it looks MUCH better than it did. I've started on the living room and will post the adjustments later IF I ever get it done. It seems I'm making more messes than I'm fixing...It will come together I'm sure. Sort of...
Picture wall with Albert and curtains

It says "Laugh" not "Augh..." haha

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job, girl. AL looks quite happy (for him) there.

life in red shoes said...

I think it looks fantabulous! You did a great job with the color choice, grey/gray? and yellow are very soothing. The art is wonderful, everything came together very nicely!

Who needs soothing?

life in red shoes said...

P.S. You MADE the curtains? You're a freaking genius!

RoeH said...

I can't even paint walls let alone all that curtain sewing. *sigh*

Pat MacKenzie said...

...and your bulletin board matches your curtains. Very coordinated.

Liz said...

Looks great! The grey and yellow are so in right now. Great job!

Holly said...

It looks wonderful! Love the color combo. Your bookcase turned out really nice and so did the drapes. Al is pretty cute too.

Anonymous said...

How nice ... and you said a while ago that you weren't very creative. Looks lovely. I want to see now what you do with the living room.

Amy said...

Everything looks great! I love the bulletin board. I should make one for my office.

cathycan said...

So calming! I like gray!

Mimi said...

HI!!!
GREAT JOB!!
DID you know that Gray and Yellow or Gold, is the "IT" color this year!!!
good choices!!
Hugs,
jamie

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

That looks fantastic. Love the gold color inside the bookshelf. UI just might steal sorry borrow your idea.

Your new header is super cute....the boys are adorable.