Cute baby boys! Glad you sold the chair and were not bound and gagged by some crazy Craigslist freak that has been preying on people with an overabundance of chairs. Feeling better?
I missed a few posts while travelling but I'm home now and catching up. 'm sorry you were sick - glad you're feeling better now. It's good to be home out of the heat. We're going down again in November when it's more bearable. Cute pictures of the boys. I like the chair you're trying to sell. Good luck with it,
HI JO!! SO HAPPY you are feeling better, was this Rhino ride in the pines of AZ or UP NORTH where they live???? I love riding our rhino in the woods!!!It will soon be nice enough for us to take ours for a ride, we live out here almost in the middle of no where, so we just take off on it!!The desert is nice in the winter time!! Hugs, jamie
11 comments:
Such adorable pictures!! Thanks for sharing!
Cute baby boys! Glad you sold the chair and were not bound and gagged by some crazy Craigslist freak that has been preying on people with an overabundance of chairs. Feeling better?
I missed a few posts while travelling but I'm home now and catching up. 'm sorry you were sick - glad you're feeling better now. It's good to be home out of the heat. We're going down again in November when it's more bearable. Cute pictures of the boys. I like the chair you're trying to sell. Good luck with it,
Hi Jo.....glad you are on the mend. Please show us a pic of your finished room.....would ya?
hugs,
the other Jo
Cute pictures! Sounds like you are feeling a little better.
What a difference a day makes :)
Hilarious.
It doesn't take much to entertain you does it?
I love that picture of the boys. They are so cute.
And it sounds like you are feeling much better!! YAY! Lot's accomplished = a great feeling
HI JO!!
SO HAPPY you are feeling better, was this Rhino ride in the pines of AZ or UP NORTH where they live????
I love riding our rhino in the woods!!!It will soon be nice enough for us to take ours for a ride, we live out here almost in the middle of no where, so we just take off on it!!The desert is nice in the winter time!!
Hugs,
jamie
Good job selling the chair! I hate it when listings languish on there. Hope you keep feeling better!
So glad you're feeling better and those boys? Simply adorable --love the vintage look of them in the car!
Have a great week-end and hope it's cooling off a little for you :-)
Post a Comment