One of the highlights of the visit was a trip to Wildlife World Zoo and Aquarium near Surprise. We fed parrots apples.
The boys and I rode bikes to parks and played on playgrounds. Rooster got sick from all the zoo food and threw up ALL OVER my leather couch and new rug. No problem. Lola went to the vet and is on medication but feeling better. Watched Tin Tin, which as far as I could tell is pretty violent and hard to understand. (Maybe it's just me...) Ate a lot. Screamed a lot (mostly me and some Gunnar). Did loads of laundry because of fore-said sick spell. And am now ready to go hose out the muck and mess if I can get the energy.
Sorry it's been a while since I posted. I haven't been near a computer in days--bobbing and treading water just to keep my head above the mire. Hope all is well. I'll try to get back to you sooner, y' hear.
13 comments:
What's a little barfing among family? No problem.
CUTE kiddo's and how nice your daughter looks! I love a zoo!
I missed you but knew you were surrounded with the cherubs and loving it all!
See you soon........
ZOO's are always a fun-filled place to visit. You all looked so happy. LOVE that giraffe. That is a LONG tongue. Sorry to hear about Rooster getting sick. I hope the tummy is settled down. I know the smell lingers. Glad Lola got meds and is feeling better. Take care. HAPPY EASTER.
Sounds like a zoo for sure!
Hope you get recovered and mucked out.
I love the pictures of the animals. I don't think I've ever seen a real life giraffe. Ever!
Thanks for sharing.
Everyone looked like they were having a great time at the Zoo. I haven't been to a Zoo in quite a few years.
Have a Happy Easter!
Looks like fun! And no wonder you weren't near a computer! Glad you're back, though. :-)
Fun zoo pics, I love that zoo. It's pretty pricey though. How was Dillions? Did you get your car fixed? I have so many questions, we should probably just have a sit down soon. Miss you.
Welll- I wondered what happened to ye. Now I know. Great story. That's a mighty nice zoo over there. I like it better than the Phoenix Zoo. I went once when my cousin was living in Surprise. Pretty cool.
Your family visits are much like ours, wild, fun and leading to a nap.
That zoo trip looked like alot of fun. I have never seen a giraffe stick out it's tongue like that.
Sounds like you've had a good time. Now rest and recharge :)
Sounds like a good time had by all - except for the vomiting! We like taking our kids to that place too - it's so close and easy to get to.
Now that sounds like an awesome zoo!
That was so much fun!! Thanks for posting mom! I haven't blogged about that or put on Facebook- but I'm excited too!
Post a Comment