Thought I'd try to post something today. And of course, I'm struggling with technology. I'm still just a klutz of electronic stuff.
This is a new night stand. (Yes, it's kind of crooked in the shot. Ignore...) It's kind of light aqua and distressed, you see. When I brought it home, Rick thought it was used and asked me if I'd got a reduced price because the paint was pealing. The man is a doof.
My other night stand was made of synthetic/faux plastic wood and when I spray painted it the paint all pealed and bubbled. I hate that weird, artificial material.
Anyway, this is what I've been doing. We bought a water softener which is a major investment, but was needed because our water was rock hard. Hopefully it will help me clean better. It's just a necessary expense but not a fun one.
The twins have a birthday coming up. I'm trying to order toys to send to them. I can't believe they're almost 7. I'm getting ready to go to Idaho next week for two rushed days. I still am not in the blogging mood, but I had to do something. It was sad.
7 comments:
I love the colors of your bedspread and the fan flowers things.
I was happy to see a post. I miss reading about your life and thoughts. But I completely understand not being in the mood to blog. I am that way right now as well.
I love the wall flowers. You're my hero because I wouldn't have even attempted them.
I love the dresser. Rick doesn't know a good thing when he sees it. I love the distressing. Bedspread is awesome as well.
Hugs.
Love the new nightstand. My husbands first words would be, YOU PAID MONEY FOR THAT? No taste :)
I think your bedroom newbies look very fresh and summerlike. I wouldn't even attempt the pillow, ruffles make me want to hurt somebody.
Ahhh birthdays, the oldest Little Love is turning 9....NINE! We are looking for rollerblades, not easy to find, but she is perpetual motion!
Hang in there :)
Love the fan flowers! And I'm a fan of the new nightstand.
Enjoy Idaho!
I like the room and admire your craftiness. Lately I just dont want to bother, maybe this summer when Im out of school : )
Why are our men sooo clueless? My room is aqua too so we are like twins. Love the room and the new nightstand. Have a safe trip, call me when you get back cuz I miss you!
HI....I missed you!
Your new nightstand is really sweet and fits in that room perfectly. Don't pay any attention to Rick...we girls know what's cute! And speaking of cute: the fans are! You've been hiding your crafty side from me!
Safe trip to ID. And just think, you'll have something to blog about when you get back!
Post a Comment