Thursday, November 8, 2012
I'm Still Bitter, But I'm In Good Company
I went out to lunch today with some ladies from church. On my way there I stopped at an antique shop, Michael's, and Sam's. Every where I went there were people just oozing angst over the election.
I am still puzzled, worried, angry, and disappointed but at least I'm not alone.
I include this picture for two reasons: to show you that I can smile and to show how "long" my hair is getting. Just thought you'd wanna know. Life will go on, but I'm still not happy about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You left the house!!!!??? So proud of you. You are adorable, I love your hair long.
Love your hair! Life goes on ...
Look at your beautiful hair! I keep thinking I want to grow mine out, embrace the gray, wear it plied up on my head held only by a pencil or some ornate chopstick :)
And no, we are not alone, so many are grumbling with us, it's oddly comforting.
I love your long hair!!!
Good for you for hanging out with the girls AND going to craft stores.
LOVE a good craft store!
Hello from Texas...and I'm Still upset over the election...Another four years.
Hang in there with me!
Post a Comment