Thursday, November 1, 2012
...with a little help from my friends
I love my daughter's positive attitude. Her baby was sick, her husband was being a butt ( as usual), and she still managed to go out with her older two boys to trick or treat. The other day she procured 38 Romney/Ryan signs. (I know not how. Don't ask, I think...)
She gave some away to her friends and neighbors and the rest she brought to give out at the Halloween gathering. She's the best. She takes after her father in her positive optimism. I'm so thankful for her and her brightness of spirit.
Thanks also to Red Shoes, Larainy, Hoosier Holly and many more who gave me the "thumbs up and
carry on" pep talk yesterday.Yes! I am a mess some days. I try. I really do. It's just such a dark, long, lonely tunnel some days. I need to refuse to go down there!
Gunnarboo had croup! He received tons of meds and treatments and is feeling a bit better now. It's so hard to see little ones hurting.
Five more days until this stressful election is over. I can't wait! Also the library has Killing Kennedy for my requested reading. Yeah! A good book, sunshine, a better day, a better feeling Gunnar--I will make it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
No doubt you'll make it. Chin up, my funny friend.
I've been waiting for that book also. Did you read O'Reilly's other one about Lincoln? Riviting. Riveting. Rivetting???
I know this much is true, that as women we owe it not only to ourselves, but to one another, to support each another. Sometimes we are the lifeboat, and sometimes we are the one searching for it :)
I love this photo..the smile, the costume, the candy and the signs!!!
Post a Comment