I have a vicious cold (a "gift" from my sweet grandbabies.) I just keep hanging on to it. Sheesh!
It's raining and blowing like crazy today. I like rain occasionally, but I wouldn't want a steady diet of it. We raked all of the leaves Saturday (8 bags full) and today you wouldn't know it.
Sometimes I'd like to take out all the deciduous trees on the place.
Tuesday is the election. I will be SOOOO glad to have it over. I hope McCain wins! Please! Please! Please!
Monday I am having my hair colored by a different stylist. That may not seem like a big deal to you, but...I have had the same stylist for about 20 years and am stretching my horizons and trying someone new. Wish me luck! You don't know how scary this could be...I might end up purple. ;o)
2 comments:
Sounds like a fun date! So to pick a new background so that your cute ones will show. I went to customize, pick a new template, and then pick the minima dark. It is all black. Then the cute one should show up over it. Then you can go into customize again, then fonts and colors and pick all the colors you like to match your background. Does that make any sense?
So cute! I love the background. I can't believe she was such a bitty to you. Who cares she's like that to just about everyone.
Post a Comment