OK, so the picture is rather weird because I had to take it myself, but it's a picture of my highlights. They look better in person...I really like it and so does Rick. He said he didn't like my other color but he didn't want to hurt my feelings. Oh, thanks a bunch, Rick. Now you tell me. It cost more than when I went to Geri, but I like it better.It's windy and rainy and cold on this election day. I am so worried about the election. I so don't want Obama, but I can't really tell yet how it's swinging. We will know tonight most likely unless there is some weird outcome.
My good friend Linda's mom died yesterday. I am so sorry. Her mom was younger than my mom. My mom swears she's living to 100 and we are not so sure she won't. She's pretty stubborn.
Be sure to vote!
3 comments:
What a cool background! Those blogs are pretty cool. I still think you should create a link from Facebook to your blog. More people should enjoy your creativity!
I'm sorry to hear the bad news. I love the hair! So cute!!!! It is fun to change it up a bit. I'm not impressed with last nights winner!
Love the highlights! That is funny that Rick tells you now that he didn't like your highlights before. You can't blame the guy- he didn't want to hurt your feelings. :) I love your background. So, why didn't Grandma and Grandpa get to go to Disneyland?
Post a Comment