Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Scenic view

This is what I see when I look out my front window now...a dirty semi truck. Sometimes there are hay or straw bales piled in it. Other times it's full of compost. Right now it's empty. As is our bank account. Ha! Ha! Rick hasn't been able to work for the past two days because of snow. Sigh! You know how I love having the jolly, old elf home with me. Perhaps tomorrow will dawn bright and clear. One can always hope.

Tonight the winner of "The Biggest Loser" will be announced. Sad that is the highlight of my day. Then I will watch my taping of "The Mentalist." That should just about use up all my energy and stamina and I will go to sleep. Do you think I need a richer life?

2 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

I'm excited to see the winner as well! My sis in law calls the Mentalist the "Hot guy show". I've never really gotten in to it much.

Heather said...

I love the biggest loser! I was so glad she won. How is it that she can lose 110 pounds and I can't lose 10? I don't know if I live the "ideal" life, but I do like traditions and being with my family. It is ideal for me as I am sure that your life is more "rich" than you give it credit for. How is it going being treeless? Are the boys better now?