Yesterday was quite an eventful day for the house--No offers, but three different groups came through. It was crazy trying to be in and out at the right times. Guess we should have gone somewhere fun and not tried to dash back in between, but that would be too easy. ;o)
We have another showing Monday. Someone who has seen it once before so that sounds promising. I am soooo ready to go south. This weather is killing me. (well, not literally, but you know...)
Snow, wind, sleet, and rain all night and most of today. It sounds as if the house will cave in. I hate this weather.
We might have a guy coming from Seattle to buy the race car Saturday. Keep your fingers crossed. Now we just need to sell the '95 Kenworth. Keep us in your prayers.
2 comments:
I am keeping my fingers crossed....so Scott can't buy it!
Hey, I finally got my camera! You'll have to check out the fun pictures. Now I just wish it'd warm up!!!
Post a Comment