These are not the best of pictures. I keep trying to take pictures without the mess...impossible! Some are pictures before the appliances and a couple after. The carmel color is in the cubbies and the entry way. I started the light color above the hall next to the plant shelf or whatever that's called. You can't really tell the difference. The light color is called wicker mat. It's a lot like the color in the upstairs at Green Acres Dr. I'm so tired I can't really think straight. We moved our last load out of the rental today. I still don't have my mail because I have to pay $40 for a key transfer...??? Got my hair cut and colored. Rick never understands why that is so important to me. I like the color but the cut is a bit short. It'll grow...Now all I have to do is finish painting the rest of the house and put everything away. No problem!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Painting the new place
These are not the best of pictures. I keep trying to take pictures without the mess...impossible! Some are pictures before the appliances and a couple after. The carmel color is in the cubbies and the entry way. I started the light color above the hall next to the plant shelf or whatever that's called. You can't really tell the difference. The light color is called wicker mat. It's a lot like the color in the upstairs at Green Acres Dr. I'm so tired I can't really think straight. We moved our last load out of the rental today. I still don't have my mail because I have to pay $40 for a key transfer...??? Got my hair cut and colored. Rick never understands why that is so important to me. I like the color but the cut is a bit short. It'll grow...Now all I have to do is finish painting the rest of the house and put everything away. No problem!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, I need to rest just after seeing all of the work you are doing. :) Great color choices. It looks like a really cute house. Good luck finishing up the painting and unpacking (lucky you- I am so glad to be done with that). Keep the pictures coming!
P.S. We finally got the freezer organized today after being gone all summer. I am amazed at how much room that thing has. It's perfect- thanks again.
Okay so I love that green!!!!!! Save the color and where you got it for me! I want some!!!!
Post a Comment