Rachel says no one reads my blog and my pictures look like poo on here. But...I like my blog and I know that you will excuse my bad pictures. I don't think it's the camera as much as it is my ability to run it properly. Consider my capabilites and humor me. Only two or three people ever read it, yes, but those are important people to me and I will continue to plod on my blog. (See, that kind of rhymed--irregularly.)
The picture of the tile is from our pool. It doesn't look good in a far away picture today because there's all kinds of debris and nails and cement and gunky water in it right now. The crew is coming tomorrow to clean it. Then later this week the Ultra Paws (blue splattered covering for the interior) will be added. Then it's the cool deck, the inspection, and tah-dah--swimming. (I hope that is how it goes. Especially the tah-dah part.) However, not everything runs smoothly so it's highly possible there are bumps in our path, or should I say waves in the pool. Or should I say nothing at all as Rachel wants me to.
The valance is the material that I used to cover the chair cushions. I think it's cute, so Rach can just stick it. ;o) And I mean that in the nicest way, my dear.
1 comment:
Hey now, Rachael, I must be a nobody! I love reading this blog and keeping up with Grandma Jo since they moved so far away!!! I love all the updates and pics. I check it almost everyday for new ones!!! :P
Post a Comment