Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Jomama on the Move
I'm going to spend a few days with my daughter. I didn't want to leave the half-naked girl as my last post. I don't like being away from home. I get homesick, but...I'm needed, so I will go. It will be good to see my boys. I will return and try to follow blogosphere while I am gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(244)
-
▼
February
(22)
- Movin' On...
- Well, That Was a Bad Dental Day...
- Happy Toes, et al
- Now I Remember Why I Can't Watch the Olympics...
- Give It Up For the Ice Dancers
- Love Your Body Day
- Hodge-podge of Projects
- Purge
- Hate List
- The Springy Sprung
- Why am I so judgmental and bored?
- How Do You Do It?
- Easy Come/ Easy Go...
- Jomama on the Move
- As If...
- Dog and Cat
- To Quote Winnie the Pooh, "Oh, bother...!"
- Frantic Fun-ness!
- A Rose by Any Other Name...
- An Excuse to Bake and Eat and Eat and Eat!!
- OCD Groundhog
- A Little East of Eden
-
▼
February
(22)
6 comments:
Hope everything with your daughter is okay. Enjoy your time with her.
When you get back, maybe we could get together sometime. I haven't seen you in a decade, my girls are tons of fun - whaddaya think?
HI!!!
We will be waiting for you, take care of your daughter, that comes first!!!!
hugs,
jamie
Enjoy your time together. (And tell her to get a blog already.) The best part is that you get to spend time with your grandsons and leave the mess behind you. :) Give Rachel a hug for me.
Have a good trip....hope you have fun with the boys.
Fun fun! Don't have too much fun while there. :)
Post a Comment