It's raining a bit this morning. That's OK with me for some reason. I need to work on the boys's quilts so I can hole up and not feel as if I'm wasting sunshine.
I have reinforced the garden spot. We've officially spent more on netting and fencing and soil than we will ever get back in vegetables. But you cannot put a price on freshness and fun of growing something in the desert. Hope it works before the searing sun bakes it to a crisp.
I bought a dish-garden of succulents the other day. It's pretty and I thought I'd share it with you. Nothing special but it makes me happy and I trust that I won't kill it.
Have a good weekend. (I'm not exactly sure why people look so forward to weekends. Are they really that great for every one? For us, they just kind of dribble away with either projects that we put off until then or going on some short expedition that usually costs us money or results in a lot of time invested and expended energy. ) Never mind... Have a good weekend!
4 comments:
The first paragraph of your post is totally a blog I have written that's waiting to be published! I wish life would disappear as easily too.
I love the last picture! Thats beautiful!
Hey Jo, you might find some lambs up north a ways.
We used to live in Cottonwood in the 80's, I remember cattle and bunnies...lambs not so sure of.
come up to Utah for a visit and we'll go see lambs!
Hugs!!
I hope I can do a bit of gardening while in Italy. Just a little corner to grow things.....sigh!
Here's to a better week ahead for us both and I can't wait to see your quilts!!!
(PS: about the Mommy group - ugh! Someone linked my blog, without permission, and then I had a gaggle of truly nasty women over poking fun at me and leaving nasty comments on an older post. Not.Fun.)
Post a Comment