Though the picture seems rather alien, this is my newest grandchild--I call Newby. We know not if Newby is a boy or girl, but the fetus seems to be solo this time and not a duo as the grandtwins were. We are very glad for that. I don't think any of us want another set of twins. Newby is due to arrive the latter part of September and has caused his mama a lot of distress and sickness so far. We hope she starts feeling better soon.
The other pictures are of these most beautiful grandsons in the world--Rick (Rooster) and Blake (Blaker Bean). Rachel sent me about 20 new pictures of them for Easter. What a nice gift. Now I need to buy more frames.
The little darlings are coming to spend a few days Saturday. This will have been a busy week for me going to Twin Falls and then getting the boys. Oh, and I finally got my teeth cleaned this morning. It was not enjoyable and pleasant as it was in Twin Falls but that's probably because it's been so long. I finished the top of one of the boy's quilts, took Lola to the groomer, bought Rick cheetos at Sam's Club (so he has a plentiful stash while I'm gone for two whole days), and dusted. A full day!
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(244)
-
▼
March
(18)
- Pause for a Minute...
- Bicycles, Basketball, Books, and Banana Bread--We'...
- Walking With Dinosaurs
- Motorcycles Wrecked
- Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig...
- Newest Grandchild and Grandtwins
- I'm a Certified Defensive Driver
- Here's to Spring!
- Clean Slate
- Crazies
- I Am Lucky
- A Really, Really Bad 24 Hours...I Must Be Thankful...
- Sunshine Soon
- Beep, Beep! And It's Not the Freakin' Road Runner
- Move Those Feet!
- A Spunky Fisherwoman Died
- Diving Back Into the Blogging Waters
- Hiatus...
-
▼
March
(18)




5 comments:
HI!!!
CONGRATS on the new Grandchild on the way!!!!!How sweet and lovely is that!!!! IS everyone wishing for a girl????
the boys are soooo cute!!!! So fun, 2 boys full of spunk and energy!!! I had one boy but should have had a brother for him to beat up on!!!!haha
have fun with the boys this week end, we will miss you.
Hugs,
jamie
Congratulations! Cute pictures of the grandkids - and Newby.
Congrats on Newby....how exciting.
Your grandsons are so adorable.
Cute cute pics! Rach and I are just a few months apart then. I was thinking hers was sooner. Congrats! Hope all goes well for you this week!
So much for Spring Break! The boys are darling and probably double trouble...and double the fun:)
You are a good Grammie and a kind Mama. Bless your heart.
Post a Comment