Last Sunday the Gunman was blessed. He's such a funny child, so alert and wide eyed. He really is a marvelously sweet baby. I tell Rachel he's her reward for putting up with the twins (who were not easy babies.)
The twins are coming tomorrow to spend a few days with us. I must go to the store and buy supplies. You never know what those boys want to eat. I hope they have fun. It's cooled off quite a bit. There won't be swimming, but we can build fires in the firepit and it will be great for riding bikes. I am excited to have the boys with us for a while. Excited and always a little afraid...;o)



8 comments:
Yey! You get the twins!!! :).... darn on the swimming pool thing though!
My goodness, check out those beautiful wide eyes. He's so gorgeous.
Have fun with the twins.
aww Gunnar is so cute!! Good luck with the twins!! =)
Have fun with the twins. Gunnar sure is a cutie.
Oh, he is a cutie boy! Have fun with the big boys!
What a sweet baby! I know you'll have fun with the boys, even if they totally wear you out, lol! Big hugs!!
Good luck with the twinsters! And that is one cute baby boy. Just wanna pinch those cheeks!
Whay a precious and beautiful photo of the whole family! You are blessed..and you are right to be a little afraid! Yikes! Twins + bikes + fireput + Grandma = eXCitEmENT!!
Post a Comment