Thursday, November 4, 2010

Put Me In, Coach

I just heard that Charlie Sheen has hired a live-in sober coach to get back on the wagon. I want a coach. I could use two or three really.

Thin coach--to keep me from eating junk and grazing on animal crackers and croutons. Maybe he could also kick my chubby butt out there and exercise regularly too.

Happy coach--would assist me to combat morose musings and self-pity. We'd be peppy and positive ad nauseum. Never a negative thought or word and no sarcasm either. Yikes!

Git r done coach--to kick me into gear so that I complete all the projects that zoom through my mind but never leave that realm. I'd be a dynamo of energy and never lag behind. I'd be soooo productive.

How much do you think these coaches charge? Maybe I need a Get rich coach first.

9 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Sign me up for one of each of those coaches! lol

Lady Fromage said...

Sounds like a great package, where do I sign up? :)

Omgirl said...

Maybe you need to have a talk with your husband about rearranging his husbandly duties? He could proably hide the croutons, right?

Nicole said...

hmmmm sounds like his personal life and his Two and a Half Men life are going down the same road... LOL

Emily of Boston said...

May I borrow your coaches? They sound fabulous!

CB said...

I know, when I heard that I thought it was pretty sad that he was so far gone that he needs someone to live with him and teach him how to act like a mature adult.

I don't need a coach I just need a maid - ha ha!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I think we ALL need some coaches, lol! Big hugs to ya hun!

Amy said...

I think I need all of these.

Mimi said...

HI GIRLFRIEND!
YOU are my daily coach, I really really should get up-- punch your blog into my computer first thing, and I would start my day off laughing hysterical or ROTFL
but tonight I needed a break --took a much needed NAP, now I will be up til 2 a.m., trying to finish cleaning up some stuff!!And folding some laundry!!
You do make me laugh every time I visit!
hugs,
jamie

Blog Archive