What will we do next year when Oprah goes on to her OWN network? I'll never know what the "favorite things" are. I'm so jealous. How does she choose her audience for that show anyway?
So today she gave away S-T-U-F-F, honey child. There were 3-D televisions, 5 years subscription to Netflix, $600-Nikon cameras, diamond watches, panini makers, custom closets from the Container Store, lots of cashmere, beauty products, bags, shoes, mac and cheese, work out pants, and I think a trip is in the offing. It's just not the end yet.
I'm just going to flumpadump here on the couch and chew some ice. This is too much to take. It's nice she can do that, but I'm just so jealous, depressed, and discouraged. I know, I know! I'm silly. I really need to get my own life instead of watching so much TV.
Friday, November 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(244)
-
▼
November
(18)
- Cold? I laugh in the face of this cold.
- Gunnar's Stocking
- I'm in Mourning
- We're Off
- Lightness
- Coincidence??
- That Darned Oprah
- Fragments
- When I Grow Up
- Three Questions
- What Kind of Woman Am I?
- Grand Twins Stay Busy
- Gunnar is Blessed
- Time
- Put Me In, Coach
- Joy to the World
- I Voted! You're Next!
- Orange Duck & November 1
-
▼
November
(18)
9 comments:
It affects me the same way. When ordinary people get stuff showered on them it brings out my covetous nature.
I need to get a life too...I watch WAY too much tv.
I know. I purposely abstained from that show to avoid the green-eyed monster.
Yes, I too covet my "I don't even know them" neighbor's loot...but it is fun to see their excitement..
I watch way too much tv. I tend to try and not watch her give-a-way show...it just makes me want more stuff!
I couldn't even watch! I got to go to see a taping of the Oprah show in September. It was awesome to go but it was not this show - Dang!!!!
I just kept saying Why? Why? Why?
and had a little mini pity party for myself - ha ha!
I stopped watcheing Her Majesty a couple of years ago. When celebs go political it rubs me wrong:(
I've always wondered how you get on those shows too so you aren't alone :)
Look, she's taking the place of Discovery Health on my guide. I'm pissed! Who cares about Oprah, I want Dr. G! :(
-Lady Fromage
Post a Comment