Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Sigh
I don't know what happened to my grandson's video. It froze and I couldn't get it back. Probably something I did. I don't have the strength to try to post it again. I also have nothing new to say. I'm really quite pathetic lately as far as the blog goes. Maybe I'm on spring break and just don't realize it. I'll try to be inspired tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(242)
-
▼
March
(21)
- Worded Wednesday
- I'm Glowing??
- Press Cut
- Maybe I Need a Job
- Obligations
- It's Tuesday
- I'm an Idiot
- Like a Bolt...
- Super Moon
- Exposed
- Sigh
- Very Confused
- Perspective--
- Brevity
- Trip to Hair Appointment and Ireland
- Wind and Robbery
- Nascar Babies
- The Tax Man, Not Badeth...
- Completely Random
- Stalled, Stranded, and Stuffed
- He Lost His Cookies
-
▼
March
(21)
5 comments:
Here are my thoughts on the video thing, since I am quite sure that you are really wanting my opinion, when you posted the video twice by accident, did you try to delete the 2nd one and it didn't work? Did you try to delete it again? I'm thinking it just took time to delete itself twice. My head is just so chock full of grand advice. I actually have no idea what I'm talking about.
No, not exactly...When I went to my edit post page the video was there, but I couldn't remove or add or anything. On my blog it said the video was unavailable, but on my edit page it was there it just wouldn't play. I think it's a conspiracy of some kind to make me look even more stupid than I actually am. (Don't say a word...)
Well, at least you got it on there one time...or I mean two..lol...more than I could do..though I do know how to link...but haven't done it in a long time because I am too lazy to remember...
I think we should get spring break in the adult world too!
{Hugs}
Take a break. We all need one now and then.
Post a Comment