I was just hopping around checking out different blogs that I hadn't seen before. One blog was devoted to commenting on another blog called mckmama.com. (You know I don't know how to make links. Sue me.)So of course I went to that blog. I'm not quite sure if I read correctly.
I could swear this blogger was allowing her puppy to breast feed using her mama boob (she didn't call it that) so her milk would come in for her baby of the human child variety. I'm almost certain that's what I read. Eewwee!
Is that why there's a blog devoted to commenting on this woman? I'm just amazed that such sites exist. Someone spends all her time on her blog critiquing another wacko's blog.One woman reads this loony dog nursing blog just to critique it? Why not just stop reading that drivel? I'm so confused.
I can barely wrap my conflicted little brain around that. Maybe I read wrong. Maybe I shouldn't blog stroll quite so randomly. I think I entered some kind of twilight zone where I really didn't wish to to be... I need to go open up my skull and wash my brain. yuck, ooooh, sputter
I was trying to get my mind off the looming nuclear meltdown in Japan. I even leather treated my couch and love seat. That's serious distraction. I hate cleaning my leather couch that's pummeled with dog scratches and worse. I knew you wouldn't want one of my angst-ridden rants about the vagaries of the world.
You prefer that I stay up beat and funny. You know you do. Well, posting about crazy people (other than myself) probably qualifies as humorous in some respects. A little sad in other ways. Have you ever heard of such a thing? Have I read too many novels and watched too much trash on TV so that I imagine a person breast feeding her dog?
I'm going to vacuum and then shower and then go buy food for our empty larders. Please. Help. Me! I think I've read one too many blogs. Really...
Monday, March 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(242)
-
▼
March
(21)
- Worded Wednesday
- I'm Glowing??
- Press Cut
- Maybe I Need a Job
- Obligations
- It's Tuesday
- I'm an Idiot
- Like a Bolt...
- Super Moon
- Exposed
- Sigh
- Very Confused
- Perspective--
- Brevity
- Trip to Hair Appointment and Ireland
- Wind and Robbery
- Nascar Babies
- The Tax Man, Not Badeth...
- Completely Random
- Stalled, Stranded, and Stuffed
- He Lost His Cookies
-
▼
March
(21)
13 comments:
o.O...I HOPE I'm confused about what that lady is doing with her dog. That's ridicolous. Your right they should just stop reading!! I can't get over what's happening in Japan. My God, i can't believe it.
We certainly do need distractions...but this? Nah..I'd rather watch re-runs of I Love Lucy :-) So, you're not the problems here..not the crazy one..and that should make your day a bit brighter, huh? Oh, that and your bright clean sofa! LOL
Ah, the MckMama saga...
I never read her blog, but a lot of people do and apparently there's quite a bit of controversy surrounding it. I'm not even sure what to say about the puppy/nursing thing so I'll just not touch that one...
OMH....I can't even fathom this scenario, let alone blog about it!
Oh Jo, I seriously have to meet you now. So, heres the deal. I did go on that blog and read it. She is talking about her puppy and then she talks about having to get up to nurse "Flurry" to make sure her milk keeps coming in. If you look on the right of her sidebar, it shows a picture of Flurry. It's a real live "HUMAN" baby. Yet one more reason to love you.
Jo, you and Holly have just made my6 day!
Well, I'm sure I'm NOT going to go there. Get your larder full so I can come over!
I went over to the site just because I like internet drama. I think some people like to just write stuff so others will talk about them. I couldn'st stop sneering after I read about it, though!
Ok,OK--You're right, Holly. I read it again. I guess she's up with the dog and woke the kid to breast feed. I still think my first interpretation is more blogworthy (NOT!). I obviously have a more warped, demented brain than I realized. I apologize to any sensitivities that I offended. I truly thought the woman was breast feeding the new dog. Oh, dear...
Whether she was breast-feeding the dog or not...your post made me laugh. Thank you.
Whoa. That's just...whoa.
I know how you feel about Japan. My way of dealing with it has been to crazily refocus on our family's emergency preparedness. I think I see large containers of water and canned chicken in my very near future.
I thought for a second you said you were going to vacuum the shower, and I thought, "Wow, she really IS trying to distract herself!" LOL.
OMGosh,,,the comments are as funny as the post! After reading Holly's comment doesn't seem like it is as bad as we first thought..lol...I'm still not going over there though! even though I kind of want to..ok..maybe I will..
Post a Comment