Thursday, August 25, 2011

Here's to Irene

I get bored easily lately. I just want to do something, but I don't know what it is. Then when I decide on an activity, I get about half way through it and lose interest.

This blog post is to celebrate the coming hurricane Irene to the east coast. May she whirl her way past those in danger...if not that, may she not be as strong as forecast.

I spent some of today in a fetal position just wishing I felt better. Then I remembered I have a lesson to give Sunday on "Faith." I reared up and came to the computer to print off some articles and then decided to change the look of my blog.

I have faith that this will make me feel better and help me get over this malaise I'm suffering. You're right, Holly. Daughter is armed and dangerous. Now if I could just aim her in the right direction...which is NOT at me.

I close on that note. This has been one weird day.

6 comments:

Pat MacKenzie said...

I thought I was on the wrong blog when I opened this. Although I'll lmiss you lallygagging about in the pool, your new look is fresh and pretty and Arizonaish with the palm trees.

CB said...

"Hi Holly!"

Jo I have Faith that all will be well with you ;-D

Liz said...

Nice new blog layout! And good luck with the lesson. :-)

Holly said...

You are in in a million! I miss you and need to see you soon. We should probably start planning our next outing. Hmmm, how do we top the last one? Sky Diving? Roller coaster?

mCat said...

CRAP! You just reminded me that I am supposed to teach on Sunday too.

*off to look over lesson and then procrastinate until Sunday morning*

Mimi said...

HI JO!!!
I love your new look, but I really like the PIC of you floating in the pool!!!
FAITH is always GOOD, we mUST have FAITH for everything, really we do. You will be a great teacher of Faith, I know it!!
hugs,
jamie

Blog Archive