I was gonna post somethin' snarky about all the excitement over Michelle Obama shopping at Target.And how I shop at Target all the time, but no one cares.
But I'm such a respectful, nice person, I would never do something petty like that...
I think perhaps the guy behind her in the photo dressed in a white T-shirt with a cap like hers is a bodyguard. I can't blame her really for wanting to be able to do a normal everyday thing like run into Target. Like your blog! :)
I admire here for not being all stuffy about where she shops..I think she's quite down-to-earth..but, I, like you, never have the paparazzi buzzing around me when I shop at Target..and,THANKFULLY, not when I shop at Wal-Mart!!
Be careful next time you go shopping though, you never know when the cameras are gonna start flashing and you are being whisked away by the guys with sunglasses.
I'm going ahead and being snarky...I wonder how much of our tax dollars went into that shopping trip!!! with our the security and secret service....shop online like the rest of us Michelle! sorry ..but you can see this stepped on my one last nerve I have left...
Well I do have to say that even though I don't like Obama as the President and I don't agree with alot of his wifes ideas either - I do feel for anyone who can't go to somewhere like Target without Secret Service and wearing a ball cap. I like being normal.
I have to agree with "ain't for city gals". One knows when they run for office what the "perks" -- both good and bad -- are. If you want to shop at Target and be unnoticed don't run for President! If you do run and are elected, just deal with it.
What is so funny, is the blog I read right before your post was a whole diatribe on how the shopping at Target was staged in an effort to show that she is just like us regular folk.
Not a fan of the Obama's so I tend to agree, there was a motive behind it, and in my opinion failed.
Oh you so need to see the photo I saw on facebook the other day... it was hilarious and I think you'd get a kick out of it! dang, now I wish I could find it again....
13 comments:
I think perhaps the guy behind her in the photo dressed in a white T-shirt with a cap like hers is a bodyguard. I can't blame her really for wanting to be able to do a normal everyday thing like run into Target. Like your blog! :)
I admire here for not being all stuffy about where she shops..I think she's quite down-to-earth..but, I, like you, never have the paparazzi buzzing around me when I shop at Target..and,THANKFULLY, not when I shop at Wal-Mart!!
I feel the need to wear jazzy sparkley headbands and do some Target shopping.
I know right?
It's big of you NOT to be snarky about it though.
Be careful next time you go shopping though, you never know when the cameras are gonna start flashing and you are being whisked away by the guys with sunglasses.
I'm not touching that with a 10 foot pole!
I'm going ahead and being snarky...I wonder how much of our tax dollars went into that shopping trip!!! with our the security and secret service....shop online like the rest of us Michelle! sorry ..but you can see this stepped on my one last nerve I have left...
Ha Ha!!
Well I do have to say that even though I don't like Obama as the President and I don't agree with alot of his wifes ideas either - I do feel for anyone who can't go to somewhere like Target without Secret Service and wearing a ball cap. I like being normal.
I have to agree with "ain't for city gals". One knows when they run for office what the "perks" -- both good and bad -- are. If you want to shop at Target and be unnoticed don't run for President! If you do run and are elected, just deal with it.
Think the guy in the tshirt behind her was a bodyguard?
Hey, I think it shows that Michelle shows good taste. Wonder if she got that cute shirt there?
Think Target stock shot up?
What's the big deal?? That she was "slummin'" like the rest of us poor slobs???
I think that family needs to REALLY get in touch with the rest of the American population and see how UNEMPLOYMENT feels!!!
(my two cents)
What is so funny, is the blog I read right before your post was a whole diatribe on how the shopping at Target was staged in an effort to show that she is just like us regular folk.
Not a fan of the Obama's so I tend to agree, there was a motive behind it, and in my opinion failed.
Oh no, did I just go all snarky?
oops-a-doodle!
Oh you so need to see the photo I saw on facebook the other day... it was hilarious and I think you'd get a kick out of it! dang, now I wish I could find it again....
So??????
I'm fullla snarkiness. And NOT impressed...
Post a Comment