Monday, October 3, 2011

I've Ruined Myself!

I've spent so much time on the computer lately that my eyes are just toasted. I had a kind of mixed up weekend. Nothing too exciting but I will take you on a merry tour.

--Watched D'Backs lose two. Heartbroken...

--Watched Cardinals lose one. Expected...but disappointed.

--Watched Conference and tended to drift into somnolence. I know I'm bad, but those soothing voices put me to sleep. It was inspirational, but I might have to read some over again in the Ensign. (if my eyes ever recover...)

--Gunnar boo turned one. Yep, my youngest grandchild has been with us a year now. I didn't do much for him as they're coming down this weekend and I'm going to give him all the goodies then.

--Poor Rooster got strep and had to go to the doctor. I hate when my babies are sick.

--It's going from 107 degrees to 77 in a few short days. Going to be 59 degrees at night. Brrr! Is there no happy medium?

--I must do some serious catching up on normal every day chores. What has become of me? I'm just a mess. I must gear up for the throng to descend this weekend. Food to buy. Food to cook. Messes of genealogy to clean up.

--Have I spent toooooo much time on Pinterest? I can't seem to find any new pins lately. Maybe I over dosed on pins too. I'm such an addict. Sigh!
--I hope to resume my "normal" blogging habits. I've been such a bad blogger lately. You might not have noticed but I've been AWOL.

11 comments:

Holly said...

Step away from the computer. Let's get outta here! We should eat!! And shop! And eat too!

life in red shoes said...

Dear Jo, try eyedrops :)

I agree with Holly, let's eat, and shop, and eat some more :)

Happy Birthday Gunnar, you cutie patooty :)

Vicki/Jake said...

Hey, just take a road trip, you'll feel all unruined when ya get back:)

mCat said...

LOL - too muchcomputer time? Is that possible?
How fun for the masses to descend this weekend!

CB said...

Hey sometimes you just need to be AWOL on the blog. Give those eyes a rest - I blame Pinterest - You can really look at that stuff for hours.

Congrats on your cooler temps - that will feel good ;-D

ain't for city gals said...

Those darn Diamondbacks...honestly we need them to win for my dad..cheer big Tuesday!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

That is funny Jo........you Pinterest addict, you.

I haven't been there for a couple of days and I'm starting to get freaked out. I'm pretty sure there's a ton of stuff that I've missed out on.

Have a blast with the kiddos this weekend. Happy Birthday little Gunnar.

Amy said...

Have a great time with the family this weekend. I have taken Tuesday off to do basic housecleaning to prepare for my uncle to visit this week.

I still need to checkout pinterest. Send me a link or something, please...

Mom of 12 said...

I hear ya! My eyes have been bothering me all weekend. Only with me, turns out I have a nice little case of pink eye. Guess I'll be staying home for a few days...more time on the computer. Yay!
Sandy

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I know! My eyes burn out all the time..after all, I must find some time to squeeze in work (on the computer too) and with all that Pinning..
Eye drops do help..but an intervention might be even more helpful..

One year? Boy, that was fast. The next 17 will be even faster..enjoy enjoy enjoy!


Stay warm and enjoy a respite from your summer heat :-)

Anonymous said...

Do as Holly said....step away from the computer. Go out and have some fun. Love on the babies.

I'm off to spend toooo much money on groceries and get 'normal' around here....since we can't be on our trip. darn/damn/crap

Blog Archive