These are NOT my eyes. (Even my eyebrows don't look that bad.) But mine feel like those look.
Got Visine. You should see me put it in. I'm that 2% that can't put anything in my eyes. It's quite a sight--but I can't see so it's really a moot point.
Tonight is do or die baseball game for the D'backs. Pray for their victory for Sheri's father and for me. I want them to win badly.
Rick thinks we need to eat. Good heavens, man. I have bloodshot eyes.
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(242)
-
▼
October
(18)
- Onward, Pressing Onward
- Leaving on a Jet Plane...
- I'm So Relieved
- Getting Ready...
- A List...
- It's Come to This--
- ...without warning...
- Nothin'-- But Change Needed
- Friday Update...
- Anxiety Girl!
- Look a' Me!
- Shamed...
- Anger is the Enemy of Instruction...
- And So It Goes...
- Sick of Mitch
- Follow the Bouncing Ball...
- Red Eyes
- I've Ruined Myself!
-
▼
October
(18)


7 comments:
Who does he think you are? Men.
And????????????? Really? You're not going to tell us why your eyes are red? Is it a game? Do we get to guess? Do we win something if we guess right? Ok, you've been crying all day because Rick said the weather is cooling off and it's time to go fishing again. Or your smoking massive amounts of pot without me. Thursday works for me. I'll email you details.
Oh men! They always want something. And yes....why are your eyes red? I'm thinking of many reasons. :)
Hopefully,the Dbacks game last night has dried your eyes.
OK, put it in the inner corner and let it drip in....OK, most of it will go down your face but that's ok.
Silly.
HAH! I was just going to suggest what Tauna said! I've also taught my kids to close their eyes, thenj put the drops in the corner (as they lay back) and then when they open the drops ooze in.
And yeah - why ARE they red? And hope your D-backs win. But really, who am I kidding? I just care about the Yankees : )
I don't put things in my eyes either (except my contacts but it took years of practice!) and my hubs has taught me a great way of getting drops in my eyes. Lay your head over to the left (or right whichever). place a drop in the corner right beside your nose but in the eye crease... hope that makes sense...open your eye and roll your head the other direction. It works :)
Post a Comment