Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It's Come to This--

Looks like a weird grave or something, doesn't it! Well, it's our sprinkler system command center.
It's on the fritz again...again...again! Rick replaced the thing with all red wires sticking out. Seems that wasn't the culprit. Now he's replacing the whole black unit thingy. It's called something, but I forget--cellinoid, valve--blah, blah, ugh!

All I want is my water to drip out when I set it to drip. Is that asking too much? I think not!

My daughter is on FIRE blogging right now. She's a maniac. Everything she does is to an extreme. Now even blogging. Nothing half way for my girl. She makes me nervous. Have I ever mentioned that? She's headed to Disneyland with the boys this weekend. N.E.R.V.O.U.S!!!

I was going to comment on a number of topics in the news, but I deleted them. I'm sure you don't need my two cents. The world is screwed up enough without my side notes. I'm desperately searching for something to blog. I resort to a hole in the ground. It's come to this...

9 comments:

Pat MacKenzie said...

Sounds like its time for one of your famous lists Jo. Although that's not saying that the sprinkler system isn't fascinating reading ;) Hang in there. Something exciting is sure to happen and we'll be the first to hear about it - I hope

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

There is no such thing as nothing to blog about.
That is my life.

I can't figure out why your command center would be a hole in the ground. I obviously live in Idaho where the ground freezes.
And NO! It isn't too much to ask for water to drip out of the water thingy.

Vicki/Jake said...

At least you have a hole to blog about......
Hang in there. Life will upright itself, it always does:)

TARYTERRE said...

The sprinkler system is very interesting since I've never seen such a thing before. We learn something new everyday here in Blogger.

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha- There has been lots of times that I have posted "hole in the ground" type posts. Okay, to be honest that is what I post most of the time!!!

Mimi said...

HI!!!
We had a landscaper that always wanted to mess with MY HUBBY'S watering schedule it drove him nuts!!!!He finally made me fire the guy!!!!The water schedule has to be perfect!!!!We live in the desert!!!!
YOUR COUPONS for a free hamburger--no 2 free hamburgers are on there way!!!!
Enjoy
hugs,
jamie

Liz said...

Disneyland with munchkins! Always a dramatic undertaking. We always need a day of rest after that kind of thing!

Nicole said...

your posts always crack me up! I love it!

mCat said...

I love how you call it the command center! And thingie,,,blah blah...... I understand that language!

Next time don't delete your commentary on the current events - it's always fun for a read!

Blog Archive