I finished "Miss Peregrine ...Peculiar Children." It was good. It was a trifle darker than I thought it would be. It ended OK, not sad or depressing. It wasn't my favorite book ever, but it was worth reading. I liked the "Graveyard Tales" or whatever it was called better.
I'm a little gloomed today--many reasons. It seems that the rest of you manage to blog without revealing your inner-most feelings. I, on the other hand, feel the need to spill my soul. It's a little distressing. I'll try to hold back.
I just love Pinterest. It makes me happy. It's cathartic and therapeutic. I still don't know how to pin something from my computer onto one of my boards. I thought I did it once. Now I've forgotten how. Oh, well!
For those who asked, the pulled pork was delightfully easy. Even I did it, so anyone else could, too. The only trouble I had was it made soooo much that I froze some, fed guests, ate it two nights in a row and still have some left. Maybe buy a smaller roast than I did if you aren't planning on feeding an army. I'm kind of sick of pork at this point. But it was delicious and simple.
I cleaned my sliding glass door with vinegar, a dot of Dawn, and a squirt of Jet Dry. It worked very well. (Though Lola went crazy and mucked it up soon after I finished.) The sun is shining across it right now and it's not all streaky. Yeah!!
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(242)
-
▼
November
(21)
- To Christmas and Beyond...
- Oh, Poo!
- Sunday After Thursday
- Definitely Tricky
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Feelin' Groovy
- Tuesday, Tuesday
- My Mantra
- Holiday Weirdness
- Peculiar
- I Can See Clearly Now...
- Well Being...
- Funky Smells Everywhere
- Home Again and...
- Just Relax
- Oh, Heck...
- Tuesday, Tuesday
- New Eyes
- Empty Shell of A Woman
- Activity
- That One is Over...
-
▼
November
(21)
5 comments:
I'm into Christmas themed books right now. Will be reading them until the new year. Hey, I'm an open book when I blog. Everything goes. There are sometimes I should keep my mouth shut, but for some reason I simply can't. I have tried and tried to do Pinterest but my brain doesn't think that way. Looks like FUN. I had to chuckle about all your leftover pork. Happens here too. Too much of a good thing gets tiring. Take care.
I would post more about my feelings but half teh time, I don't even know how to describe them to myself. I am a rather boring individual.
I can't seem to read anything too heavy these days. I try to keep it light so I don't have to think too much when I'm not working.
I always have too many leftovers - which explains the expanding waistline.
The sun is shining?
I am a little envious.
But I still like you.
I too am addicted to pinterest and I'm am not ashamed.
It is the best thing since sliced bread or Orlando Bloom.
I spill my guts frequently. You're not alone.
On Pinterest, click on the "Add+" button on the top right of the page. Then select "Upload a Pin." You can select your pic and get it up. :-)
So you're a gut spiiler...just go with it. I love your guts. Busy, busy with Thanksgiving coming up but soon after, we are getting out. Okay!
Post a Comment