in fits and starts! Yesterday was a total loss--again. I've been having those quite often lately. Sigh! I used to think of it as recharging, but now I just see it as a major stall. Major!
So I didn't do any Christmas decorating yesterday--no angel wings were flying. But today. . .Today is a new day! I vow to move on and decorate my little heart out.
I thought I'd go to Goodwill and the dollar store to see if I can find any cheap things that will work for white and angel decorations. I'm not promising pictures unless it turns out cute. No one wants to see a Christmas Angel Fail!
I feel much more in the spirit of Christmas when it's dark here. I can see the lights and imagine it's crisp, cold, and wintery. Then the sun comes up, the sky is blue, the palms and cacti are green and it's 77 degrees. Then my holiday spirit just fizzles. Dang!
So off I go! Watch me spread my wings and fly-y-y-y...splat! No! Just kidding. You know what a kidder I am. hahaha snort, choke, sniffle!
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(242)
-
▼
November
(21)
- To Christmas and Beyond...
- Oh, Poo!
- Sunday After Thursday
- Definitely Tricky
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Feelin' Groovy
- Tuesday, Tuesday
- My Mantra
- Holiday Weirdness
- Peculiar
- I Can See Clearly Now...
- Well Being...
- Funky Smells Everywhere
- Home Again and...
- Just Relax
- Oh, Heck...
- Tuesday, Tuesday
- New Eyes
- Empty Shell of A Woman
- Activity
- That One is Over...
-
▼
November
(21)

9 comments:
HI JO!!!!
I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN YOU,actually the complete opposite!!!I think about what a great friend you are and we have not met face to face yet!!!
I feel so bad that I have not MADE the time to stop in and say HI!!!!MY photography business is SOOO Busy right now,...you understand!!!I am nearly in Brain Overlaod from editing pics til 2 a.am.!!!!!I will be done picture taking this weekend!!!Is it rains....SOOOO Sorry people, I have NO other weekend available!!!!!
Christmas spirit, in full gear around here....the littles remind me of every little detail!!!!
It will be COLD--RAINY in a day or so!!!!
GET READY!!!!I am SOOO EXCITED for the change!!!!
Come to the Electric Light Parade downtown this Sat. night...we will be there along with 1 MILLION others!!!!!
hugs 2 U,
jamie
I would be thrilled to see an angel craft fail. Show me some fail and consider it my Christmas present.
I believe you can fly!!!!
You're doing much better than I am this year for Christmas. I just don't want to do it at all. I might go down to the temple and take some photos. But it's a big 'might'. Looking forward to a cold weekend. :)))
I wasn't even going to decorate at all till I learned my daughter and grandkiddies will be here the weekend before the big day. Now I have a reason. I'll do it a day or two before...mwahahahaaa
Let the angel wings prevail. Have fun shopping.
That "Three Wise Women" thing always cracks me up. Yet...how true. ;-)
Just wearing a jacket puts me in the holiday spirit around here. Then I start thinking about being frozen solid up in Idaho, scraping ice off my windshield, bundling up my children five times a day, getting snow slush on my tile floors...and I get even MORE in the Christmas spirit! :-)
I can't imagine spending Christmas where it is warm unless I am spending it on a beach.
Maybe you can turn up the airconditioning and pull on a sweater.
I would love to see your Christmas angels whether it is a fail or not.
I want to see pictures of all your finished, put-up, primped, gorgeous decorations!
Then maybe I'll find some energy to do mine.
Post a Comment