Saturday, January 7, 2012

Do I Hear Bells?

Finally went to the doctor. I will live. I have no idea what this crap is but three other people were in the waiting room who sounded just like me.

Got a Z-pack and Rick almost went ballistic at the pharmacy. That man is more impatient than me. Can you imagine?

Went to Chick-fil-A for lunch. I love that place. Have I mentioned that? Just yummy tortilla soup and chicken strips and fruit cups and ahhhh!

Now I'm home watching football while Rick is out shooting his gun at a pile of gravel. Hope he brings a flock of gravel back for dinner. I'll pour it in my chicken soup for fiber. My ears are ringing. Is that a side effect of antibiodics? Who knows? Who cares? I wish the doctor had given me something that knocked me out. I haven't slept well lately. Esta bien.

To infinity and beyond...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made me very happy.
Yes, the meds make your ears ring cuz it's killing the germs.
My sympathy (and whining) seemed to work.

Love you.....

mCat said...

Dude! At least you got a z-pack. I got a "treat your symptoms". And now, since you introduced me to Culver's, I'll now have to try Chik-fil-A. True story, never been there

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Glad you got a Z pak! I hope you get feeling better fast.

We just got a Chik-fil-A 30 minutes from here. I tried it just last week. I was impressed.

TARYTERRE said...

Thank goodness you FINALLY gave in and went to the doctor. I didn't tell you, but that raspy voice and squishy leg thing worried me. That ZPAK will knock that crud right out of you. Feel better soon. Take care.

Liz said...

I've never used a Z-pack. Let us know how it works! I hope you're back on top after the weekend. And rest assured, your faithful blog readers are VERY sympathetic. :-)

Really? Chik-fil-A? That place seems gross to me. I'm surprised at all the love it's getting in these comments. Interesting...

Amy said...

Glad you got something for the nasty bugs. Chick-Fil-A is one of my favorite places to eat.

Hope the Z-pack kicks those germs back to wherever they came from.

Holly said...

Viral bugs scream when being killed. It makes a ringing noise. Everybody knows that....sheesh! Glad to see that you aren't going to let the snot germs eat your brains like mine almost did. Let me know when you're feeling well enough to go to lunch.

CB said...

Glad you are on the mend! I have no idea what a Z pack is but if it helps you feel better I say "it's all good"!
I have never been to a Chic-Fil-a although everyone raves about that place. We have only one in town. It opened last year and I haven't tried it yet. May have to go!

Pat MacKenzie said...

I 'discovered' Chik-Fil-A last time I was in Surprise. Loved their salads. I'll try their soup next time. I have no idea what a ZPAK is but if it's making you better (never mind the ringing in your ears) then it must be good. Enjoy your gravel soup!

Vicki/Jake said...

Yep:)

Blog Archive