Rick got me all crazy because he wanted to order a power cord for the computer RIGHT NOW!!! The man is such an obsessive nut case. He exhausts me.
I feel much stronger today. I'm venturing out to the hair lady. Rick mandated that I not do too much. Just back off, Jack. So annoying.
I'm gonna go scrape the barnacles off the old hull and launch 'er. Hope Chelsea the hairdresser lady takes sympathy on me and makes me look better than I feel.
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(105)
-
▼
January
(22)
- Also Tuesday
- You Don't Say!
- A Little Bit ...
- New is Due
- Too Tuesday...
- Wring Me Out and Call Me Shirley--
- The Twins Are Coming!
- Walkin' Tipsy
- Diffychult
- Mothering Miscues
- Silence
- Slow to Post!
- SO MUCH better!!!!
- I Will Be Happy!
- I Wan'a Do Over!!
- Do I Hear Bells?
- Power Cord--Outage!!
- Feeling Better...
- Stupid, Stupid Sickness!
- First Tuesday of 2012
- Bronchitis or...
- All in Due Time...
-
▼
January
(22)
5 comments:
Hope the hair is loverly, just like you. Glad you are on the mend but I still think you should probably go see the Doc. Tell Rick to chill. We should meet at Culvers one day with the guys and they can talk fish.
What Holly said........except I don't want to talk fish.
Be well, my friend.
What Holly said........except I don't want to talk fish.
Be well, my friend.
REMEMBER it's better to LOOK good than FEEL good. On the other hand, now that you're better, it wouldn't hurt to spruce yourself up a bit. LOL My husband is just the opposite of yours. takes him forever to light a fire under his rear about anything. Take care.
Barnicles? I just have bunions..now I feel depressed. I'm going to the hair lady tomorrow..I have to explain that while she did do what I asked last time and made me browner..I hated it and now I am..blonder! Except I hate this too..I wanna be gray-er like I was before I had that stupid idea to go pink..oh well..now I gotta look for some barnicles..
Post a Comment