Saturday, February 25, 2012
Saturday from Hell
This isn't starting out to be a very good day.
1. Rick went to Wal-mart. (That in itself is a downer.) He went for anchovies to fish with. I asked him to get Diet Coke because they have the best price right now. Wal-mart was OUT of Diet Coke! What?? The end is near--I just know it. I'm not sure if I can go on.
2. Refer to above mention of fishing. The "friend" that was going with Rick turned him down twice, so I'm the lucky partner on this Saturday expedition. I don't blame the guy for declining the invite. These trips are hellacious. At least the weather will be lovely--in the 80's. The weather is the only good part.
3. I have to make "a little lunch" (as Rick calls it) to take to the lake. I don't like making lunches on Saturday. I do it every day for Rick's work. I don't wanna make sack lunch on Saturday. Am I a bit testy today. Maybe...
4. My hair looks like poo right now. One week it's fine and the next day it just goes to hell. I look bad, people. Trust me. I'm just about ready to whack it off again. Please tell me not to. I've come this far. I don't want to undo everything I worked for, but I'm weak. It's hot. I hate long hair when it's hot and I'm in a crappy mood.
5. We have Stake Conference this weekend. I don't like Stake Conference. Then I feel bad because I'm such a witch about it. This too shall pass!
6. I'm goin' to stick my head in a dark hole and try to improve my attitude. This message has been paid for by the Grinch Society of America. I approve this message.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(105)
-
▼
February
(19)
- Too Tuesday
- I'm an Idiot
- Saturday from Hell
- Rickster and Naturism
- Wednesday, Eh!
- Fat Tuesday
- Monday Minutia
- Ajo and the U.S. Border
- A Few Feeble Musings
- Have a Happy...
- Food for Thought
- Have a Good Weekend
- Out of My Mind--
- Wednesday Wisdom
- Status Quo
- Man Down
- "Heavy Boots..."
- To Set the Record Right...
- We Got Us a Confab
-
▼
February
(19)

7 comments:
Don't cut your hair. I was just thinking when I saw your latest photos how much I liked it.
And have fun fishing. I am saying this even though I am not a fisher. Sitting there waiting for a slimy and not-even-that-good-to-eat fish to bite is not my idea of fun. (Don't tell Rachel.) But I guess it's good for relaxing? Just think about us here in Idaho with snow and crazy cold wind gusts. That should make you feel better. :)
I'd give 80 degrees a chance if it would come visit me. GEE WHIZ that sounds wonderful. I love being out on the water. Don't like to fish, though I LOVE eating them once they are caught and cleaned. I hope you found your daily fix of diet coke somewhere before you embarked on your voyage. Take care.
Just love that last comment! Where, or where, do you get this stuff!
Whutttt?? No excedrin, no tylenol and now no diet coke?!? What on earth is going on. I hope you're right about the last days thing. I'm ready and I'm sicka hearing about it every week as I have for the past 1200 years.
My Stake conference is this week also. Do I sound like I'm happy about it?
And don't cut your hair. I'm enjoying mine longer.
No idea what a Stake conference is but if it were a steak conference that would be awesome! Especialy if you had a Diet Coke to go with it. About hair, you will not cut it. Look me in the eye, you're feeling sleepy, your eyelids are getting really heavy, you will not cut your hair! I started using Wen. Loving it! It probably deserves a blog post.
Don't cut it!
Hang on.
Hope you survived Stake Conference. I'm just the opposite. I love it.
Two-hour meeting=awesome.
What did you fix for lunch
Enjoy your 80's.......that alone makes me cranky that I'm not there!!!!!
Post a Comment