2. Now the Rickster has some flu-like ailment. I think he just ate too much of that chocolate cake I tried to foist on him. Whatever the reason, he was sickly this morning. I hate when he's sick almost more than my own misery--well, not really more...But he is pathetically weak and needy when he's sick and makes me feel as if I should do something to take away his pain. Bah!!
3. There's a new way to get your caffeine fix. (It's not sold every where yet, but it is being sold some places.) It's called Aeroshot. It's marketed as a lemon-lime flavored blast of caffeine powder through this little inhaler thingy. Guess there are three shots per container. No age restrictions. Just point at your mouth,push, and you get a massive dose instantly. If used with alcohol or by young people in excess it can cause heart attacks and could result in death. Sounds really inviting to me! (NOT!!) What are we thinking, people? Does it take a medical review to decide this isn't healthy? I feel guilty drinking more than two Diet Coke a day. This can't be good! Even I can see this...ugh!
4. Lola had an attention deprivation attack this morning. Who knows what lurks in the depth of that dog's brain! She kept circling the couch while I was working on a church lesson for Sunday. I told her to go away. I let her out twice. I pushed her down when she tried to jump up. She just stood below me and stared up at my lap. Finally, I put her out and left her out, scratching and whining at the door, until I was through with my work. Then when I let her in she immediately hoisted her mass onto my lap and pushed into me as if she had been separated for years. Now she is lying right next to me as I type. I do not understand that canine creature. She's so weird. Fits right in with our family!
5. I'm reading Gov. Jan Brewer's book Scorpions for Breakfast. That's the one in which Pres. Obama felt he was shown in a bad light. It shows me that right and wrong is really all dependent on the perspective and viewpoint. (See picture at beginning of this post.) I'm enjoying the book but I can see where our Commander in Chief might not look at it so favorably. Arizona is an interesting state with problems that I never was aware of when I lived in Idaho. I'm always open to new insight.
6. So many bizarre and alarming events occurring around the U.S. and the world in general. I just want to dive into some alternate dimension and try to avoid reality. Reality makes me sad and twitchy. I think I'll go browse around Pinterest. By the way, how is Pinterest able to sustain without sponsors or advertising? Am I missing something somewhere? Who keeps the whole web site running? It says there are opportunities for employment? Where do they get their funding? Educate me, please. I'm always curious.


7 comments:
That caffiene shot thing is scary. How much does it cost? Three shots in one container? That's not very many. Anyway, I don't approve of it and no one asked me for my opinion before they began marketing but I think they should have. Sorry Rick is sick but maybe it will get you out of having to fish this weekend. I say continue to feed him the cake until Saturday at least. And....my dog is weirder than your dog.
Sorry Rick's sick. Brownie points in heaven for you!
I wonder the same thing about sites that don't have any obvious advertising. How are they funded? Is it just a few people having fun without expenses? I guess...
Caffience shots???What the???What will they think of next?
As far as all the crazy things in the world - I am working on a post because it is bizarro out there!
Sorry to hear your hubby is sick. Men are NEEDY when they are down for the count. Hope he feels better soon. The CAFFIENE SHOTS are scary. Should be outlawed. Lola sounds very affectionate. Obviously she LOVES you LOTS & LOTS. It's a crazy world full of crazy people. I wouldn't want to be in charge. take care.
Caffiene shot..........bad.
Pinterest ...............good.
Hope Rickster gets feeling better for your sake.
Poor Rick.k Is he all better now? I don't blame him for wanting to go fishing this weekend now that I've finally seen Surprise Lake. I love it there, although I wouldn't waste my time fishing. And I blame you for all the time I spend on Pinterest. I was blissfully ignorant until you kept raving about it!!!
Never heard of teh caffeine shot thing but do not like the idea one bit.
I was wondering the same thing about Pinterest today. I do hope they do not end up with all sorts of advertising crap on there like we see on Facebook.
Post a Comment