I've read all the posts on Facebook about how proud people are of the democratic process even if their beliefs didn't prevail. I'm just bitter. I'm a sore loser. I'm sick. I feel like I did when my dad died.
This is upsetting and disappointing that a nation could support such nonsense. It's 3 a.m. I can't sleep and my stomach hurts.
My faith is destroyed. Just roll over and accept the will of the people. They are not my people.
9 comments:
Am I still your people? At least Jeff is in.
I smell a dirty rat...or MANY dirty rats!!! "Vote early, and often"...isn't that what they say in IL, where he comes from???
Sickened right along with you. God help us, because this sorry excuse for a leader sure won't!!!
I feel like we were just plain gyped! I cannot believe that this was an honest vote. We finally get somebody in there who has a shred of morals and honesty that none of these stupid people can see it. Yes. I'm mad. Right along with you.
It will be okay Jo. Just put up your hand, shade your eyes and look way off into the distance. Let the days take care of themselves. We're all going to be alright.
It's discouraging to see so many people accepting such nonsense without any idea of what is going on.
I feel your disappointment. But have faith in our democratic system. And remember the part- "In God we trust".
I feel your disappointment. But have faith in our democratic system. And remember the part- "In God we trust".
Hugs Jo!
I keep asking myself why voters are so afraid of a white Mormon man?
I'm sure you recall when John F. Kennedy was running for President. There was quite a bit of concern about the fact that he was Catholic. There was a big uproar because people were just sure that the pope would be calling the shots?
What if Romney were Catholic? Remember them? No birth control, anti-abortion, against same sex marriage????
On another note, 4 years ago the hispanic vote made up 13% of the electoral votes. This year it was 20%. It is predicted that in 2016 it will reach 27%.
It is my understanding that in order to become an American citizen you must not only take the test but be able to speak and understand English?
If so, why are the ballots printed in Spanish?
Why not Russian, Chinese,French and German?
Am I racist? No. Do I think we need to take a closer look at this? Yes I do.
Hang in there Jo, you are certainly not alone.
Post a Comment