
Last night I decided to bake ginger-bread men to try to get in the Christmas spirit. I don't know why I chose gingerbread men because Rick doesn't really like them, but...So, bake I did. You know how hard it is to roll, cut out, bake, and frost 3-4 dozen cookies? ARGH! Martha Stewart I ain't. So I finished them, but my kitchen is a mess. That's why I hate cooking. It makes messes. I tried icing them using a plastic bag. Well, that was a joke. Icing smushed out the top and got all over. So I just slathered it on.The other picture is my little friend Mckenna. She is my favorite girl child in the world. She came to visit the other night and I just love her little face. She's always bright and happy. She was playing with all my tupperware. I think any thing she does is great.
This is my life getting more "exciting." It's a wonderful life...
2 comments:
I think your gingerbread men turned out so cute!! Way to go. That is more than I do.
Super cute gingerbread men! I may copy the idea for the faces next year (if I get some done; just star cookies this year).
Post a Comment