This is the first bag I made. There are too many errors to give this one away so I will keep it and make another one for my friend in Alabama

and then some others too. Now I know what I did wrong and the next ones will be better. It's pretty cute considering I used just material I already had. It has three pockets inside and I'm going to use it for a book bag when I go to the library and for other things too. It could be a beach bag or even a diaper-type tote. So that is my Christmas tote gift. N

ow I will work on others. They should go faster now.
3 comments:
Look at you crafty little women you! Can I buy one???? They are stinkin' cute.
No I wasn't expecting you to just give me one. Time is money. No I didn't get my carpet in, he is supposed to be here today. Talk about stress!
Very cute! Adorable fabric comination! You must be a quilter.
Post a Comment