I'm back home for a few days. After hours of laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, and assorted other tasks, I decided to bring the boys home with me and leave their mom to rest in peace for a few days. 
Grandpa got an Easy Go golf cart from work which was inoperable. He fixed it up and he and the boys are enjoying driving it around the neighborhood. In AZ golf carts can be licensed and driven on the streets. There are even golf cart crossing signs in places. What a hoot! These old people are a crack up. (Thank heavens I don't consider myself one of them yet.)



6 comments:
I'm glad you're back!
Sounds like fun!!
Looks like fun. Hope Rach is doing better!
How fun for the boys! How is your daughter doing?
HI!!!
OK Liberty Market it is, and yes he does own the BBQ place acroos the street, we have eaten there and it is very good!!! I am sad you moved so far away from here!!!!
I may have a date for the next AZ Bloggers luncheon, I'll blog about that soon!!!!
Happy Valentine's day!!!
hugs,
jamie
Glad you are back...hope you're having a great time with the boys.
Post a Comment