Today I hated--
1. going to the mall when I knew I'd hate it before I went
2. going without sugar
3.waiting in a long line at Subway
4. being yelled at because I didn't know where the end of the line was and accidentally cut in--OMG
5. paying $5 for a bland salad that had no taste or nutritional value
6. eating at Subway at all
7.how my mail was all junk
8.that I am so grumpy
9.washing the sliding glass door only to have both dogs slobber on it within 2 seconds
10.that "Bones" was a rerun and there's nothing but Olympics on tv
11.that I can't think of any thing to blog about.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(244)
-
▼
February
(22)
- Movin' On...
- Well, That Was a Bad Dental Day...
- Happy Toes, et al
- Now I Remember Why I Can't Watch the Olympics...
- Give It Up For the Ice Dancers
- Love Your Body Day
- Hodge-podge of Projects
- Purge
- Hate List
- The Springy Sprung
- Why am I so judgmental and bored?
- How Do You Do It?
- Easy Come/ Easy Go...
- Jomama on the Move
- As If...
- Dog and Cat
- To Quote Winnie the Pooh, "Oh, bother...!"
- Frantic Fun-ness!
- A Rose by Any Other Name...
- An Excuse to Bake and Eat and Eat and Eat!!
- OCD Groundhog
- A Little East of Eden
-
▼
February
(22)
6 comments:
Hate on, sister. I wish I had someone I could whine to right now.... My friends listened to me while we were on our walk, but I have nobody now.
So much sad in one post. Hope you find some happy for tomorrow!
I also hate junk mail, being grumpy, and that all my favorite shows are reruns right now.
We all have these kind of days. Tomorrow can only be better, right? Maybe?
I am bitchiness central today slash last night when I wrote that post. There was so much more I wanted to post about. Sigh.
I had to stop by the mall yesterday too. Drove me insane. I can't handle the people at the keyosks hunting me down as I walk by pretending to be looking for something in my purse.
Your comment about the dogs made me laugh! I've been there so many times before- Sometimes I think they do it on purpose! Both my dogs look at me as though I should of cleaned it sooner so they can lick the windex away!
Post a Comment