The grandsons went to "Walking With Dinosaurs" last night in Las Vegas. Only in Vegas would dinosaurs be so glitzy. Can you believe the dazzle? I needed to put something cheerful on my blog after the sadness of the wreck yesterday. We pick up the boys Saturday some time (hard to pin Rachel down, sigh) in Kingman. Brace up, Grandma Jo. The thunder from LV are coming to visit. I need to bake banana bread for Rooster and vacuum and then I think we're set. Enjoy the weekend, folks. Hope the weather is lovely and you can relax and recharge for the next week.Friday, March 26, 2010
Walking With Dinosaurs
The grandsons went to "Walking With Dinosaurs" last night in Las Vegas. Only in Vegas would dinosaurs be so glitzy. Can you believe the dazzle? I needed to put something cheerful on my blog after the sadness of the wreck yesterday. We pick up the boys Saturday some time (hard to pin Rachel down, sigh) in Kingman. Brace up, Grandma Jo. The thunder from LV are coming to visit. I need to bake banana bread for Rooster and vacuum and then I think we're set. Enjoy the weekend, folks. Hope the weather is lovely and you can relax and recharge for the next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(244)
-
▼
March
(18)
- Pause for a Minute...
- Bicycles, Basketball, Books, and Banana Bread--We'...
- Walking With Dinosaurs
- Motorcycles Wrecked
- Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig...
- Newest Grandchild and Grandtwins
- I'm a Certified Defensive Driver
- Here's to Spring!
- Clean Slate
- Crazies
- I Am Lucky
- A Really, Really Bad 24 Hours...I Must Be Thankful...
- Sunshine Soon
- Beep, Beep! And It's Not the Freakin' Road Runner
- Move Those Feet!
- A Spunky Fisherwoman Died
- Diving Back Into the Blogging Waters
- Hiatus...
-
▼
March
(18)

4 comments:
How fun for your grandkids! I have a nephew who would love to see that. Have a great weekend with the boys.
I NEED TO DO THIS. I love dinosaurs.
Enjoy the weekend with the boys!!
My daughter would die for that! I seriously might plan a Vegas vacation just for that show.
Post a Comment