I settled for this one from Target for $149 which only took Rick and I 3.5 hours to assemble.
And is much better than this lovely glass and metal thing we had before which I hope to sell on craigslist for $35. Now, who besides me and probably you wouldn't want such a beauty. Anyone???

4 comments:
I think it looks great! But this is someone who still has an old tv on and old entertainment center - LOL!!
Someday we'll come into the modern age!
P.S. Pottery Barn's prices are ridiculous!
/the pottery barn one is gorgeous, but for those prices... psh! I like the one you got but I like the one you had too!
Pottery BARN is so overpriced!!!I like it but don't love it!!!
I got one for us at Best Buy for ....hmm...under 500 I know, but I can check for sure, I like it alot, but yours is very nice too!!!I like the ones with doors to put the stuff away!!!
Great choice for sure!!!
hugs,
jamie
been a very busy week!!!
I like the tv stand you got!
Post a Comment