Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's Tuesday Again

I'm barely able to drag myself around. Kind of need to get a new post to cleanse the pallet. Here's a meager list:

1. I'm growing weary of the Royal Wedding hoopla. Not your fault, Kate and Will. Nevertheless, I'm ready for the whole shebang to be finished. Just say, "I do" and go live happily ever after, you two.

2. Finished watching "Tangled" yesterday while cleaning house. I loved Eugene's facial expressions. After Rapunzel got her hair whacked off I thought she looked like my daughter. Just saying... (I'm probably being a bit biased.)

3. Getting my inch of white roots dyed today. OMG, I'm a mess. I look like Rapunzel's wicked mother after she loses her youth. It's not pretty.

4. I visited dianeb's blog yesterday after she commented on mine. She's from Australia. Now that woman can take pictures. Gorgeous. Puts my pathetic attempts to shame, but it's OK. I will surely never get that good but I'll be better than I was. I put my telephoto lense on and now I'm ready to do some real damage.

5. Today is National Pretzel Day. Thought you needed to know.

6. As you can see, I have nothing important to say today.

7. I dreamed last night that I had to give a speech at some graduation ceremony. Couldn't figure out what to say and I was unable to prepare so I stood up there and talked about how people needed to organize and be prepared. But I couldn't remember what I said afterwards. I always have "struggle" dreams where I'm unprepared. What does that say about me? Too tightly wound, I'd say.

8. I ate enought chocolate and junk during the week the boys were here to last a lifetime. Now I'm paying the price. My rear end jiggles and sways like a big jello mound. TMI?

9. I apologize for this shabby display of blogging. I'll do better next time--maybe. (Maybe not. Don't expect too much of me. I'm old and overweight. That takes a lot out of a person.)

13 comments:

RoeH said...

Don't apologize. It was a great post. And that dream? You just saw that re-enactment in a churchtalk at some point in your life, that's all. You know the kind....."I haven't prepared a talk because I'm relying on the spirit to tell me what to say"........blahblahblah

:)

Big Fat Gini said...

No shabby at all! Sometimes it's good to mind dump, which is basically what my Tuesday Tens are all about.

I haven't seen Tangled yet. I want to, but there are a few boys in this house who might object. Also, I'm jealous of your pool picture. It's so hot and parched here. I could use a good swim. ;O)

Holly said...

Totally random posts are the best. I love lists of nothingness. At least you have some nothings to post. I have less than nothing.

Nicole said...

I love posts like this :)

Queenie Jeannie said...

You are ALWAYS way too hard on yourself!!! Stop it!

I liked Tangled, and of course The Bella loved it!!

I hate bad dreams. It always makes me feel bad the next day!!!

You know...you'd be happier if you stamped. Trust me, I'm an expert!! :D

Emily of Boston said...

I read through someone's entire fashion blog yesterday (I was bored... I had nothing else to do... which also explains why I was so darn tired). She's a photographer, and posted suggestions about how to bring fashion photos to the next level, but I thought you might find some of her tips handy for when you take pictures.

http://www.blondebedhead.com/2010/09/photography-bring-your-outfit-shots-to.html

Amy said...

I love your posts. Especially the random one like this. I am also tired of the wedding hoopla. I loved Tangled. I need to buy it.

life in red shoes said...

You know, no one likes Happily Ever After more than I....but enough!
I loved Tangled, best Disney to come in like...forever! Finally an empowered Princess:)
Went back to carbs, regained 8 pounds, DAMMIT!
And photography? Not my talent.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

You so totally crack me up!

I am with you on the Royal Wedding. Leave them alone. Sheesh, will the paparrazzi and the news televise the honeymoon as well? ICK.

CB said...

National Pretzel day??? Who knew!

And I cannot wait for the Royal Wedding - I am loving the fairy tale (I may be the only one).

Mimi said...

GUESS WHAT!!
I AM HAVING A ROYAL WEDDING VIEWING PARTY AT MY HOUSE!!!
it starts at 3 A.M.WANT to come over????IN your PJ'S!!!!!That is a must!!!!
We shall have English muffins, strawberries with Cream(whip Cream) and TEA of course!!!!I am expecting about 5 ladies!!!I am so excited!!!!
I just told my hubby today as he caught me hanging up the decorations!!!OH NO...he was not to excited...took my air out for about 1 minute!!!!
OH WELL...he will get over it!!!
Please come!!!
hugs,
jamie
Loved your randomness!!!

Liz said...

Well, not that I believe it, but your imaginary jiggly bum can be friends with the inner tube around my middle. They can be jiggle buddies.
I like all your posts, BTW. :-)

rae said...

This post cracked me up!

Blog Archive