Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday in the Park--

Friday was making of bunny cake.
I had a LOT of "help" this time so it might not be the prettiest, but it is made with love and enthusiasm. Masses of sugar were ingested by all. (The boys were hyper and grandma was in a sugar coma.)

Then we did a little swimming, and took a trip to Cabela's. I don't know if we'll ever get all the parts and pieces of their new toys together for a picture. Blake got a  bush/amphibian plane. Rooster got two pick ups, a trailer, a quad and a dirt bike. They're really fun toys and seem well built. (Heaven knows if they'll stay together long enough to get home tomorrow.)


Grandma is still working at her picture taking. I have a long way to go. (Notice cotton tail at left of pic...)

Grandpa is frothing. He wants to go to the park fishing so we're off.

We're still standing--yeah, yeah, yeah. Happy Easter Eve, everyone.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Glad to see all is well. By the way, love the color of your kitchen cabinets!!!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Great job on the cake!! Looks like you guys are having a blast!

Happy Easter - Buon Pasqua!

Mimi said...

HI!!
I LOVE THAT CAKE!!!
IS YOUR POOL HEATED????
if so lucky ducky!!!
if not, .....well they are from Vegas....now that is warm.....so maybe the Idaho blood!!!
happy Easter!!!
have fun!!
hugs,
jamie

Nicole said...

wow it seems so crazy to see "swimming" and knowing that it is still April! :)

Blog Archive