I feel really good this morning. Scares me senseless... I know it will crash soon, but for now I'm ridin' the wave. hahaha! Must be a manic spike!
The missionaries came by last evening and they hadn't eaten all day so we fed them left over meatloaf and butternut squash and pie. Not balanced but food! My husband so adores these elders we have now. It's like they're the sons he never had. It's so pleasurable to see the camaraderie between them. These young men and some young women devote 2 years of their lives to spreading a message of hope to the world. I think Rick wishes he had had that opportunity. He's so protective of them and tries to make sure they are warm and fed. I hope their families are comforted knowing there are people out there who love and care about their children. That is the true spirit of this season. I need to be more aware of that.
I'm off to get ready for the hair dye appointment and a few last minute errands. I hope you will have a delightful holiday. I think I will splurge on rolls and other goodies. Life is too short to diet on Thanksgiving. Love to you all. I'm thankful for you, my bloggy friends.
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(242)
-
▼
November
(21)
- To Christmas and Beyond...
- Oh, Poo!
- Sunday After Thursday
- Definitely Tricky
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Feelin' Groovy
- Tuesday, Tuesday
- My Mantra
- Holiday Weirdness
- Peculiar
- I Can See Clearly Now...
- Well Being...
- Funky Smells Everywhere
- Home Again and...
- Just Relax
- Oh, Heck...
- Tuesday, Tuesday
- New Eyes
- Empty Shell of A Woman
- Activity
- That One is Over...
-
▼
November
(21)
11 comments:
I'm thankful for you too Ms. Josephine :)
LOve that pic of Rach and the boys, I notice someone is missing? ;)
Yeah! Glad you're feelin' groovy! Enjoy your Thanksgiving -- we can all diet next week! Blessings!
Diet schmiet......eat some rolls!
How nice to help out the elders and make sure that they are well fed. They will always remember your kindness and concern.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. I'm thankful that we have met!
Enjoy you hair appointment! Get pampered.
Good for you for eschewing the diet. You can wait for a few more meals.
Good for you for having the missionaries over. I am sure they appreciated the yummy meal.
Happy Thanksgiving my friend.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
xoxox
Don't forget the butter!!! I'm thankful for you Darlin!
Hmmmmmm, I came back to see your hair.
Didn't see it.
Happy Turkey DAY!
That's so cool that you help take care of the boys out there spreading the word. I'm sure they let their parents know about you...
Happy Happy Turkey Day!
Gobble till ya Wobble my friend:)
Happy Thanksgiving!!! I hope your hair appointment went well. I need to make time for mine.
It is great that you feed the missionaries. When my brother was out, it was nice to know there are people who welcome them into their homes and make sure they are taken care of.
Absolutely, ride the wave! Hope it was a good day. :-)
I love that Rick's so protective. That's so sweet. You are so nice for feeding the missionaries. We have before, but it scares me a little...those boys can really pack it away!
Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for you in my life - again. :-)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and your family.
Post a Comment