My daughter's idea of a balanced breakfast for Rooster--a maple bar and a rasher of bacon.
I want you to know that I did NOT teach her these parenting techniques. Since I'm not whining for another few days, I'll say nothing more. Nothing. Negative. NO!


9 comments:
I love me some bacon.
I could eat Rooster's breakfast and ask for more! But then, I'm not a growing kid either.
You're doing so well with your non-whine blogs, but I have noticed that they're much shorter than your previous ones!!!
YIKES.......
Gunnar is so cute and a typical boy going exploring!
A kid crawling out the doggy door is just dang hilarious.
As for Rooster's breakfast. I am guilty of having maple bars and bacom for breakfast. In fact I have probably fed my son maple bars and bacon. Now that he is older he makes about about 6 eggs and a rasher of bacon.
I agree with Pat non-whine posts do seem to be shorter.
I feel your pain:)
Okay...that breakfast looks yummy. I couldn't handle it in the morning - sugar in the a.m. makes me sick - but it still looks so good!
The doggie door was cute. Got to watch kids every minute. LOL I haven't had solid food in quite a while, since I've had the flu. But I must say I can smell that bacon.
I find absolutley nothing wrong with that breakfast. It's actually the kind of thing I would eat. He certainly seems to be oh-so-very happy about it : )
Post a Comment