You knew it was bound to happen--I'm feeling SO MUCH BETTER!!! It took two weeks, but ta-dah--I live to fight another day. I welcome the chance...
Some people
Rickster fell in the pool yesterday. The water is 48 degrees. Imagine the shock and surprise. He immediately said, "You can post this on your blog!" So sad that any little disaster is fodder for the blog and that he's happy to contribute. We were putting the cover back on after cleaning and he just mis-stepped. It would have been funny if I hadn't been sure he was going to seize up and die from the shock. Luckily he didn't have his cell phone or wallet on him at the time. Whew!
Thanks for your tolerance and patience during my reconstruction. I promise not to whine for--at least a week or two. I promise!

10 comments:
A week is a really long time. 7 days. 168 hours. 10,080 minutes. A week is the life span of the Luna Moth. I'll allow you to take back tht statement if you want to. I can't see going that long without whining about something. I don't think I could do it.
I have to confess, I kinda like your whining (as if you really do) and Rickster falling in the pool, made me laugh out loud! Not just type the LOL, but really laugh
It's bad to laugh at the expense of others.
But I did.
Glad you're back to your normal zany self!
Had to laugh at Rick falling into the pool. I am glad you are feeling better but don't feel like you need to change for us. I like the Jo that you are.
48? I'd have cried! Pretty funny that he knows you enjoy good blog fodder huh?
I went to Jackson Hole today and froze my buns off. It was about -5.
I'm now sitting in front of my fireplace.
I'm sure you miss the Idaho winters.....not.
Glad you are feeling better. Not much worse than feeling sick!
glad youre on the upswing! I was down too, felt like bawling or screaming all the time. we're allowed!! You know? I'm tired of everyone else "venting" and getting away with. I want to vent too ; )
I love me a good raving maniac :)
And my kids say the same thing, ARE YOU GOING TO PUT THIS ON YOUR BLOG?
Glad you're back up to snuff :)
Wahoo!!!!! So are we! We woke up happy and ready to eat! So nice for a change.
I am going to hold you to at least a week...life is short ..
Post a Comment